Intergroup needs you!!!
To keep intergroup going:
We need participation from everyone in ACA!
Group representatives and members, YOU.
- we all lose
- we have less literature available
- we have less workshops
- less fun
- less resources
- less ability to support those in Need!
With intergroup we can plan more activities, including camping or dances or things completely new and different!
Service enriches the recovery of us all, by a lot!!
- Come drop in, see what’s it’s about!
- See how you can continue to help ACA be a vital and thriving part of our community.
Alone we grow less quickly. Together we are able to do so much more!
Join and thrive in the environment of service to others
- Join us, this Saturday (Mar. 9th) at 2:00pm, in the Alano Club cafeteria