More detailed descriptions of all events will be posted on the main ACA page. Please note that details may change. Refer to the main page of the ACA Oregon site a couple of weeks prior to each event for more specific information.
Interested in getting involved? Want to contribute service in a small or big way? Ask your Intergroup representative how you might contribute, or offer only and exactly what you want to do. Ideas on how to get involved include:
1. Have an idea of something you’d like to do? Want to get a group together to go bowling? Watch a movie? Go out dancing? Send an email to email@example.com with this information, and commit to just being there!
- Your name
- Your email address (if you’d like it to be posted on the site)
- Date, time, and location of event
- Cost of event (if applicable)
2. Volunteer to offer a carpool ride to one of the retreats. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Excited about a topic at one of the Speaker panels? Share your experience, strength and hope by sharing at one of the events. Yes, your story. Yes, your recovery really matters and touches people every day, whether you know it yet or not. Send an email to email@example.com if you’re interested.
4. Offer to find speakers for one of the speaker panels. Just ask someone who you’d really like to hear their experience, strength and hope. Or chair the event! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.