Join us in fellowship as we enjoy Oregon Zoo’s winter festival: ZooLights!
You’ll see a dazzling million and half lights, visit the elephants, penguins and other animals! Ride the popular lighted train and enjoy the food carts.
Santa will be available for photos!!
Tuesday, December 19th @ 6:30PM.
- Please let us know if you are coming, so we can do this together!
- We’ll meet right inside the ticket windows
- Questions? Call David M 503-329-2517
- Confirm via email at email@example.com
$5 off ZooLights admission on weekends by riding the MAX!
Join us Thanksgiving morning!
We will be offering fellowship and conversation at the Village Inn, Thursday the 23rd.
Between 9am and 11am find your way to brunch with us at the Village Inn Banquet room.
Located on NE 10th Ave., between NE Weidler St. and NE Broadway St., we look forward to seeing you here!
Registration is now closed for the 2017 Fall ACA Oregon Retreat and has reached capacity of 75 attendees.
Thanks to all who’ve registered, we look forward to seeing you November 16-19 at Twin Rocks Friends Camp!
A welcome packet PDF with the retreat program will be shared via email with registrants within the next week. Carpools are forming now!
We’re humbled to serve this fellowship and thank you all again!
For general retreat questions or inquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ACA Portland Retreat Committee
We’re less than a month away from the ACA Oregon Fall Retreat—November 16-19 at Twin Rocks Friends Camp and Conference Center in Rockaway Beach, OR.
Discover Your True Self is the retreat theme, and you’ll have many opportunities to enhance that discovery (and your recovery):
- Family Groups: We form small groups of six to eight people that meet once a day for a small ACA meeting (regular 12-Step format) to allow for safe expression of feelings that come up during the retreat.
- Fellowship Activities: There are lots of opportunities to connect with others through activities such as games, art, sports, and a variety show!
- Workshops: Fellow ACA members offer service by sharing their experience and leading workshops to explore topics such as healthy boundaries, step work, affirmations, and inner child work.
- Reflection/personal time: Twin Rocks Friends Camp and Conference Center is located on the beautiful Oregon coast, just a block from the beach. The camp is situated on 120 wooded acres, including mountain trails. You can hike, explore, meditate, journal…all activities are optional! You choose what feels right for you.
If you haven’t already, reserve your spot now.
Beds are still available in Hadley Hall, and one private room is available at Pacific Woods Lodge. Please contact email@example.com now to check on availability.
Registration Deadline: Thursday, November 2, or when event capacity (75 people) is reached, whichever comes first.
To register, complete either the print or digital form:
DIGITAL-aca-retreat-registration-form2 Simply open the PDF in Acrobat and print, then complete by hand. Mail completed form with your payment to the address listed on the form. If you like, use PayPal but still mail the form. No cash please.
PRINT-aca-retreat-registration-form2 is a PDF you can complete on your computer and email (use PayPal for your payment). Simply open the file in Acrobat, complete all form fields, then Save As (include your first name and last initial [no spaces] just before “.pdf”) — email to the address listed on the form and below.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the fun and dance your ghouls away.
Costumes Are Encouraged!
Bring your favorite fingers for food (or finger food) for sharing.
Some refreshments will be provided
Saturday October 28th 6:30 – 10:00 pm
7981 SE 17th Ave., Portland
Suggested Donation $10
All 12 Step groups welcome!
A CALL FOR SERVICE: Spreading awareness of ACA
Oregon Counseling Association Conference (ORCA)
ACA Oregon will have a table at the ORCA Fall Conference
offering literature about our program and books to sell.
We are looking for individuals to do service
by manning the table in 4 hour shifts.
Two people at each shift.
Eight people needed.
From 8-5 on Friday and Saturday, November 3rd & 4th.
The Event is:
NOVEMBER 2-4, 2017
Embassy Suites Portland by Hilton Washington Square
Contact: David M email@example.com or call@ 503-329-2517 or
Service work works.